Global Lab Supply – The Best Site for Cleanroom & Lab Tech
Global Lab Supply offers a complete range of lab equipment, furnishings and supplies for High-Tech Industries including Medical and healthcare, Microelectronic, Semiconductor, Food manufacturing, Aerospace/Defense, Animal/Veterinary Sciences, Chemicals, Medical Devices, Universities and R&D Laboratories. We are built on a tradition of innovation, performance, efficiency and durability. Our laboratory products incorporate smart technology that’s clean, safe AND affordable. Knowing how important it can be to have a proper laboratory, we strive to ensure highest quality and utmost completeness. Our dedicated staff can assist you directly in choosing the right equipment that fits AND works well with your lab stations and clean rooms.
Cleatech’s OFFICIAL product demo video is finally here!
Check out Cleatech’s NEW VIDEO DEMO! – For more info, please call: 1-(888) 216-8033
Or visit our website: http://www.cleatech.com
Get this Chemical Resistant Polypropylene Portable Glove Box
- Materials choice of Polypropylene and 304 Stainless Steel for walls
- Bottom-less with optional permanent worksurface
- Front tilt-up sash in Polycarbonate for Polypropylene hoods and Static dissipative PVC for S.S fume hoods
- Can be equipped with up to three optional adjustable speed blower to ensure a safe exhaust flow.
- Can be put on any available work surface
- Each model includes two hinged access shield that increases air speed by restricting the air flow
http://www.globallabsupply.com/Cleatech_Chemical_Resistant_Fume_hoods_32_Ducted_p/1100-4-b.htm … #eco #efficient #best#clean #tech 1-(714) 754-6660
Polypropelene and Stainless Steel Fume Hoods
Cleatech’s Polypropylene and Stainless Steel Fume Hoods with duct ports are available with or without bottom work-surface. These chemical resistant exhaust hoods can be placed on any standard workbenches to ventilate and remove chemical fumes through exterior ducting – http://www.laboratory-supply.net/exhausthoods/ducted_fume_hood_chemical_resistant.html
For more info, please call: 1-(714) 754-6660
Sturdy Higer-Grade Stainless Steel Work Tables from Eagle
Solid or perforated. 14 gauge worksurface. Perforations are 3⁄4˝ on 1˝ centers. #4 brushed finish or electropolished. 15⁄8˝ tubular base with C- or H-frame. Uni-lok® gusset system. Stainless bullet feet adjustable to 1˝.
• Heavy gauge type 304 all stainless steel construction.
• Tops are 14 gauge, electropolished or brushed stainless steel and reinforced with heavy gauge hat channels. Alcohol-wiped and cleanroom bagged.
• 11⁄2˝ (38mm)-diameter, rolled down edges at front and rear.
• Ends turned down 90° at 11⁄2˝ (38mm) providing for flush installations when required.
• Base assembly incorporates the “strength by design” patented uni-lok® (patent #5,165,349) stainless steel gusset system which is welded into hat channel, reducing lateral movement.
NEW Technology that’s making Wire-Shelves Stronger
- Patented QuadTruss® design (patent #5,390,803) makes Eagle shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Assembly — Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two-step exercise: 1) snap the split sleeves onto a post over the number of your choice; and 2) slide a shelf collar over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of any tools.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility, allows light to pass through the shelves, permits greater air circulation which helps reduce moisture and dust build-up, and increases the effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in increments of 1˝ (25mm) to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- The mat on an Eagle shelf utilizes a pincer-type design with the mat wire sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding significant strength and distributing the entire load without stress and strain on the welds.
Free-Standing Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods from CLEATECH
Free-Standing Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods can be used with any standard workbench. Fan system is isolated from work area make it ideal for a vibration free applications such as microscope.
They incorporate 99.99% efficient HEPA (Also available in 99.999% efficient ULPA) integrated fan / filter modules that remove particulate airborne contamination to meet cleanliness requirements.
Our vertical laminar flow workstations provide a clean bench meet Class 100 Cleanroom Classification ISO 5, provide a clean environment ideal for the pharmaceutical, medical, food and industrial sectors for sterile manipulations, electronics, assembly of miniature mechanisms, any other application where clean conditions are required to protect the product from airborne contaminants.
The construction of the free-standing hoods are all welded in one piece .Please verify the door clearance of your room before you order.
Maximize Your Output with this 4-Port Glovebox from Cleatech
Cleatech Glovebox, Four port, White Polypropylene with Tempered Glass Window
Cleatech 2100 Series glove box system, ideal for work required a sealed chamber or controlled atmosphere low humidity & oxygen level environment.
- Cleatech 2100 Series Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene (great Chemical resistant).
- Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.)
- Airlock Pass-through Transfer Chamber measures (ordered separately) minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. It includes optional Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve
- Two Internal access doors open inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. All Doors using stainless steel frames that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece Rubber Bulb, Vinyl gasket.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Available Nitrogen / Argon Purge control unit for Humidity & Oxygen level control
Featuring among the STURDIEST Dry Cabinets – 3-Door 1500 Series from Cleatech
1500 Series Nitrogen purge desiccator cabinets display heavy duty construction, have airtight revolutionary door designs with one-piece gaskets, stainless steel door frame, full removable plenum chambers for uniform gas distribution and particle control is a perfect choice for your cleanroom and Laboratory storage needs
Economical clear acrylic is ideal for general purpose processing. Amber is a ideal for UV protection, Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Clear Non-dissipative PVC is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals.
Cleatech manufactures complete line of Acrylic and ESD Safe PVC, ESD Safe Acrylic desiccator, dry cabinets and Nitrogen purge cabinets in all sizes and configurations.
For more info, please call: 1-(714) 754-6660
ECO-Efficient Containment 2-Port Glovebox – 2300 Series from Cleatech
These Open Exhaust loop glove boxes draw the ambient room atmosphere through a 99.97% (@ 0.3µm particles) HEPA filter and then into the chamber set up for negative pressure operations. It includes a 480-CFM impeller blower unit, mounted in a Polypropylene housing.
The containment chamber with Two HEPA Filter allows safe handling and packaging of powders and other hazardous materials.
Second HEPA/ ULPA Filter removes contaminants from the exhaust gas and draws chemical powders or other exhaust particles through a filter to make it safe for indoor release. For more info, please call: 1-(714) 754-6660
Among THE BEST Scientific Meters – Airy Technolgy Particle Counter p611
Among THE BEST Scientific Meters – Airy Technology Particle Counter p611
Airy Technology P611 is the accurate, user friendly handheld particle counter. Its large color display shows 6 channels of cumulative and different particle counts simultaneously. Airy Technology P611 saves up to 10,000 sample data in the memory, which can be reviewed on the unit display and/or easily downloaded to your PC via USB cable. Temperature and humidity can also be monitored with the optional probe. P611 complies with ISO 21501-4 and comes with a two-year warranty. With excellent quality and reliable performance, Airy Technology P611 is the best solution for professionals who validate ISO cleanrooms (Class 5 – 9) and investigate indoor air quality.
- ISO Cleanroom Certification (ISO Class 5-9)
- Point Measurements at Cleanrooms
- Particle Source Investigation
- Filter Testing and Leak Detection
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Quality Control
http://www.globallabsupply.com/Airy_Technology_P611_Handheld_Particle_Counter_p/p611.htm #eco #lab #clean #tech