Solid or perforated. 14 gauge worksurface. Perforations are 3⁄4˝ on 1˝ centers. #4 brushed finish or electropolished. 15⁄8˝ tubular base with C- or H-frame. Uni-lok® gusset system. Stainless bullet feet adjustable to 1˝.
• Heavy gauge type 304 all stainless steel construction.
• Tops are 14 gauge, electropolished or brushed stainless steel and reinforced with heavy gauge hat channels. Alcohol-wiped and cleanroom bagged.
• 11⁄2˝ (38mm)-diameter, rolled down edges at front and rear.
• Ends turned down 90° at 11⁄2˝ (38mm) providing for flush installations when required.
• Base assembly incorporates the “strength by design” patented uni-lok® (patent #5,165,349) stainless steel gusset system which is welded into hat channel, reducing lateral movement.