Solid or perforated. 14 gauge worksurface. Perforations are 3⁄4˝ on 1˝ centers. #4 brushed finish or electropolished. 15⁄8˝ tubular base with C- or H-frame. Uni-lok® gusset system. Stainless bullet feet adjustable to 1˝.
• Heavy gauge type 304 all stainless steel construction.
• Tops are 14 gauge, electropolished or brushed stainless steel and reinforced with heavy gauge hat channels. Alcohol-wiped and cleanroom bagged.
• 11⁄2˝ (38mm)-diameter, rolled down edges at front and rear.
• Ends turned down 90° at 11⁄2˝ (38mm) providing for flush installations when required.
• Base assembly incorporates the “strength by design” patented uni-lok® (patent #5,165,349) stainless steel gusset system which is welded into hat channel, reducing lateral movement.
- Patented QuadTruss® design (patent #5,390,803) makes Eagle shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Assembly — Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two-step exercise: 1) snap the split sleeves onto a post over the number of your choice; and 2) slide a shelf collar over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of any tools.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility, allows light to pass through the shelves, permits greater air circulation which helps reduce moisture and dust build-up, and increases the effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in increments of 1˝ (25mm) to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- The mat on an Eagle shelf utilizes a pincer-type design with the mat wire sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding significant strength and distributing the entire load without stress and strain on the welds.
They incorporate 99.99% efficient HEPA (Also available in 99.999% efficient ULPA) integrated fan / filter modules that remove particulate airborne contamination to meet cleanliness requirements.
Our vertical laminar flow workstations provide a clean bench meet Class 100 Cleanroom Classification ISO 5, provide a clean environment ideal for the pharmaceutical, medical, food and industrial sectors for sterile manipulations, electronics, assembly of miniature mechanisms, any other application where clean conditions are required to protect the product from airborne contaminants.
The construction of the free-standing hoods are all welded in one piece .Please verify the door clearance of your room before you order.
Cleatech Glovebox, Four port, White Polypropylene with Tempered Glass Window
Cleatech 2100 Series glove box system, ideal for work required a sealed chamber or controlled atmosphere low humidity & oxygen level environment.
- Cleatech 2100 Series Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene (great Chemical resistant).
- Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.)
- Airlock Pass-through Transfer Chamber measures (ordered separately) minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. It includes optional Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve
- Two Internal access doors open inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. All Doors using stainless steel frames that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece Rubber Bulb, Vinyl gasket.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Available Nitrogen / Argon Purge control unit for Humidity & Oxygen level control