Home » Posts tagged 'gear'
Tag Archives: gear
These Open Exhaust loop glove boxes draw the ambient room atmosphere through a 99.97% (@ 0.3µm particles) HEPA filter and then into the chamber set up for negative pressure operations. It includes a 480-CFM impeller blower unit, mounted in a Polypropylene housing.
The containment chamber with Two HEPA Filter allows safe handling and packaging of powders and other hazardous materials.
Second HEPA/ ULPA Filter removes contaminants from the exhaust gas and draws chemical powders or other exhaust particles through a filter to make it safe for indoor release. For more info, please call: 1-(714) 754-6660
Airy Technology P611 is the accurate, user friendly handheld particle counter. Its large color display shows 6 channels of cumulative and different particle counts simultaneously. Airy Technology P611 saves up to 10,000 sample data in the memory, which can be reviewed on the unit display and/or easily downloaded to your PC via USB cable. Temperature and humidity can also be monitored with the optional probe. P611 complies with ISO 21501-4 and comes with a two-year warranty. With excellent quality and reliable performance, Airy Technology P611 is the best solution for professionals who validate ISO cleanrooms (Class 5 – 9) and investigate indoor air quality.
- ISO Cleanroom Certification (ISO Class 5-9)
- Point Measurements at Cleanrooms
- Particle Source Investigation
- Filter Testing and Leak Detection
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Quality Control
Cleatech manufactures complete line of Acrylic and ESD Safe PVC, ESD Safe Acrylic desiccator, dry cabinets and Nitrogen purge cabinets in all sizes and configurations.
1500 Series Nitrogen purge desiccator cabinets built on heavy duty construction, airtight revolutionary door designs with one-piece gaskets, stainless steel door frame, full removable plenum chambers for uniform gas distribution and particle control is a perfect choice for your cleanroom and Laboratory storage needs.
Economical clear acrylic is ideal for general purpose processing. Amber is a ideal for UV protection, Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Clear Non-dissipative PVC is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals.
- To ps: Front and rear feature a rolled edge, with ends turned down 90°. 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel. Stainless steel channels run underside for added stability.
- Legs: 15⁄8˝ (41mm)-diameter, 17˝ (432mm) high, 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel. 12˝-wide benches, that are 72˝ (1829mm) and longer, consist of six legs. Legs joined by stainless steel front-to-back crossbracing. Legs recessed in gussets that are joined to channels that run underside top. Foot plates: Heavy gauge stainless steel, flanged. Allows for bench to be bolted to floor if desired. http://www.globallabsupply.com/9_x_36_x_17_Solid_Top_Brushed_Stainless_Steel_p/crb0936.htm
For more info, contact Global Lab on: 714-754-6660
Choose RTT stools for top performance in a wide variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, static control and healthcare.
Each stool within this series features a different base to meet varied environmental and budget demands. Round upholstered seats and
trapezoid lumbar support backrests are standard.
- Backrest: 14 1/2″ wide x 9 1/2″ high, lumbar support, plastic protective panel.
- Seat: Round, 16″ diameter, upholstered, with 4″ of high-resilience molded foam cushioning.
- Controls: Standard with Task Control – Softtouch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 31⁄2°, backrest tilt, backrestheight adjustment.
- Base: Rugged 5-legged tubular steel base with 20″ diameter attached footring, 23″ leg spread.
- Casters and Glides: Models available standard with casters have an R following the model number/manufacturing code. The remaining models are standard with nickel-plated glides. Standard casters are a single-wheel ball bearing caster for hard floors; many other optional casters/glides are available.
Available with a plastic or stainless steel recovery tank. This unit is equipped with a true ULPA Filter (U15) located downstream of the motor. This unit is equipped with a 3-stage filtration system consisting of an ULPA Filter (U15), Main Cloth Filter and Disposable Filter Bag. This unit is cleanroom compatible and can be used in the pharmaceutical industry. This unit has been designed for general cleanup in contamination controlled environments. This is a dry recovery only vacuum cleaner. All of our HEPA/ULPA vacuum cleaners are Aerosol Leak Tested before leaving our facility.
– Eagle Spec-Master® Enclosed Base Worktable ,Top is 14/304 stainless steel, sides and back are heavy gauge stainless steel (with sliding doors) – models with 11⁄2˝ rolled edge on front and rear, sides turned down.
Constructed with uni-lok® patented gusset system, with the gussets recessed into the hat channels to reduce lateral movement. 15⁄8˝ O.D. stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable bullet feet.
All-welded design, Available with open front, sliding doors, or hinged doors. Doors are 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel. Top mechanically polished to satin finish. Sound-deadened between top and frame.
• Optional fixed center shelf available. To order full width, for an additional 20%, please call: 1-(714) 754-6660
This unit is equipped with a true ULPA Filter (U15) located downstream of the motor and a true HEPA Filter H14 located upstream. The Containment Canister is sealed. The entire Canister can be disposed of when full. This unit is cleanroom compatible and can be used in the pharmaceutical industry. This unit has been designed for the recovery of potent compunds that must be contained for easy removal/disposal. This is a dry recovery only vacuum cleaner. All of our HEPA/ULPA vacuum cleaners are Aerosol Leak Tested before leaving our facility.
- ULPA Filter – Included with an efficiency of 99.999% on 0.12 micron. Tested: IEST RP-CC001.3. Filtration efficiency of 99.9995% on 0.18 micron. Tested: IEST RP-CC001.3. U15 by MPPS method as per EN 1822. HEPA Filter – Included with an efficiency of 99.995% on 0.3 micron. Tested: IEST RP-CC001.3. H14 by MPPS method as per EN 1822.
- *Cleanroom compatible with ISO Class 4 (former Class 10). Ideal for the pharmaceutical industry
- 5-stage filtration system includes an ULPA Filter U15, HEPA Filter H14, PTFE Laminated Main Cloth Filter, Safety Filter and Disposable Filter Bag
- Designed for the safe collection, containment and disposal of potent compounds
- More info > http://www.globallabsupply.com/Tiger_Vac_2_Gallons_Cleanroom_Vacuum_Dry_Recovery_p/111993a.htm
Featuring among the BEST NEW scientific meters – Airy Technology Particle Counter P311 – Accurate, dependable, user-friendly and compact! – Equipped with high-capacity particle and data processor, it can seamlessly transfer all the stats to your computer via USB.
Airy Technology P311’s large color display shows cumulative and differential particle counts of 3 particle sizes simultaneously. The small and middle particle ranges can easily be changed by a user. P311’ s maximum concentration of 4,000,000 particles/ft3 and up to 8,000 data set record capabilities are the highest in the market. Data can be checked on the unit display and/or easily downloaded to your PC via USB cable and saved as a CSV file which is transferable to Excel.
– ISO Cleanroom Certification (ISO Class 5-9)
– Point Measurements at Cleanroom
– Particle Source Investigation, Quality Control
– Filter Testing, Indoor Air Quality Investigations
For more info, please call: 714-754-6660
These Closed Exhaust loop glove boxes filter inside atmosphere by Continuous Recirculation. The valve lets you set the percentage of fresh air entering the chamber.
Air recirculates through a 99.97% (@ 0.3µm particles) HEPA filter (or ULPA 99.997% @.12M). The filter removes particulate and other contaminants to provide a clean process environment.
It includes a 510-CFM adjustable speed impeller blower unit, mounted in a Polypropylene housing. Material available in Clear Acrylic, non-dissipative PVC and Static Dissipative PVC (ESD Safe)
Automatic Nitro Purge Control Unit Type A* monitors humidity level inside the glove box, providing automatic low-humidity measurements by displaying humidities inside the glovebox.