Cleatech Glovebox, Four port, White Polypropylene with Tempered Glass Window
Cleatech 2100 Series glove box system, ideal for work required a sealed chamber or controlled atmosphere low humidity & oxygen level environment.
- Cleatech 2100 Series Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene (great Chemical resistant).
- Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.)
- Airlock Pass-through Transfer Chamber measures (ordered separately) minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. It includes optional Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve
- Two Internal access doors open inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. All Doors using stainless steel frames that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece Rubber Bulb, Vinyl gasket.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Available Nitrogen / Argon Purge control unit for Humidity & Oxygen level control