- Patented QuadTruss® design (patent #5,390,803) makes Eagle shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Assembly — Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two-step exercise: 1) snap the split sleeves onto a post over the number of your choice; and 2) slide a shelf collar over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of any tools.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility, allows light to pass through the shelves, permits greater air circulation which helps reduce moisture and dust build-up, and increases the effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in increments of 1˝ (25mm) to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- The mat on an Eagle shelf utilizes a pincer-type design with the mat wire sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding significant strength and distributing the entire load without stress and strain on the welds.